Change is very important, thus you are invited to a unique place where modern meets tradition, tranquillity mix with noise and activity. A place where you will enjoy top quality facilities, and feel that you are in the middle of nowhere.
Let us take you to Poland, to a beautiful Family run resort overlooking the lake and enjoy homemade food, take part in various activities, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet and indulge your body with full spa facilities.
- Return Flight Manchester to Gdansk or Liverpool To Gdansk (Individual purchase)
- Transfer Gdansk – Hotel – Gdansk ( 50 PLN p person Return)
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation ( 140 PLN incl Breakfast per night)
- Optional Lunch (30 PLN p Person) Dinner (Buffet @ 40 PLN p person)
- Optional BBQ (40 PLN p person plus drinks)
- Optional Nordic Walking – free
- Optional Guided Tour of Gdansk ( 50 PLN p person)
- Optional Day in Sopot ( 50 PLN p person)
- Optional Trip to the Biggest Dunnes in Europe ( 60 PLN p Person)
- Coaching and Mentoring Sessions. (Mornings only – Group sessions £100 per person per session. Payment prior to travel)
- Use of Swimming pool, gym for free
- Beauty and Wellness treatments (individual choice and payment)
Individual coaching sessions also available and will be held in the evening or early morning. (Please book time and day prior to travel, cost £50.00 per person per hour)
It is adviced that each individual take out travel insurance to have full protection.
European Medical cards would be an advantage just in case a medical treatment will be required.
A 24-hour host service will be available on site.